Most Popular Articles
- Unemployment Benefits Advice and Tips
- How Does Refinancing Work?
- How Many Times Can You Refinance a Mortgage?
- Negotiating Credit Card Debt Yourself
- Discovering the True Cost of Payday Loans
- Credit Repair Services - Do They Really Work?
- Refinancing for People with Bad Credit
- Knowing When to Refinance Your Mortgage
- How Does Debt Consolidation Work?
- What is a Good Credit Score?
- Deciphering all the Debt Relief Services and Products
- Are There Advantages to Keeping Your Money With a Credit Union Instead of a Bank?
In the News
- The Homebuyer Tax Credit and How it Works
- Tax Debt Relief - the Basic Facts You Need to Know
- Can You Settle Tax Debt on Your Own or Do You Need to Hire a Tax Professional?
- Real Estate Tax Credits- a Complete Guide
- How Long Does it Take to Get Your Tax Refund Back?
- Doing Your Own Taxes vs. Using a Tax Pro
- How to Find a Tax Professional
- Peer to Peer Lending: A New and Effective Way to Find a Loan
- Home Equity Loans...See What's Changed Since the Housing Crisis
- Learn About the Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program
- Homeowner's Facing Foreclosure Urged to Take Action
Mortgage Calculators & Tools
Welcome to "Consumer Finance Report",
Dedicated to Mortgage Refinance, Debt Relief, and Bad Credit Loan Options
...a website dedicated to providing meaningful, relevant, and unbiased information covering a wide variety of personal consumer finance subjects. Here, you will find in-depth analysis on the financial issues and challenges that the American consumer faces each day. Whatever your financial situation may be, our extensive article library will be sure to inform, educate, and prepare you to take action and chart a course for your financial future. We are not lenders, nor service providers. We offer realistic, fact-based insight into a host of financial topics.
Learn About Consumer Finance Options Today...
Debt Relief- visit our debt elimination section for information about the different types of debt elimination programs that are available. Most debt relief firms do not require a credit check so BAD CREDIT is OK. If you are overwhelmed by monthly debt payments and falling behind on your bills, this section will help you evaluate which options are best for you.
Personal loans- check out our personal loans page for information about the types of personal loans available for people with bad credit. We examine all the available loan products and and. If you need money fast, but don't have collateral, enter here...we've done the research for you.
Mortgage refinance- go to our mortgage refinance page for information on refinancing your mortgage even if you have bad credit. If you think you're paying too much for your mortgage, or your payments have become unaffordable, use the articles found here to guide you to a solution that works for you. Calculate your savings by using our mortgage refinancing calculator.
Home equity loans- visit the home equity loan page for information on home equity loans and home equity lines of credit for all credit types. If you are a homeowner and need cash - find the answers here.
Loan modification- go directly to our loan modifications page for information on how to modify your mortgage and prevent foreclosure. If you are behind on your mortgage and in danger of losing your home to foreclosure you'll find the answers to your questions here.
Credit reports and repair- start with our credit reports and repair page for information about free credit reports and how to improve your credit. If you need a free copy of your credit report, or have bad credit and need to improve it quickly, this section is for you.
Insurance- go to our life and auto insurance section for information about the different types of life and auto insurance available. If you are in the market for life or auto insurance and want the best deal possible - we provide the tips and knowledge you need before you start shopping.
Bad Credit Info Center
Having bad credit can present some unique challenges. We have assembled a wealth of information that can help you improve your financial situation and your credit report. Here are some links to articles and content that our visitors with bad credit have found helpful.
Bankruptcy Facts & Foreclosure Info Center
In recent years, the number of bankruptcies and foreclosures has skyrocketed. This section contains links to articles and content that can help explain the details of bankruptcy and foreclosure.