Sitemap - Consumer Finance Report
Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy Facts - what you need to know
- Mortgage refinance can save your home from foreclosure
- What happens during a foreclosure?
- Can bankruptcy stop foreclosure?
- How long after foreclosure can I purchase a home?
- How to file bankruptcy?
- Which is worse: bankruptcy or foreclosure?
- Take action when facing foreclosure
- Options for homeowners when facing foreclosure
Credit Repair & Credit Reports
- Prevent identity theft
- Credit repair services - do they really work?
- Is do-it-yourself credit repair a viable option?
- Why you need good credit
- Do credit monitoring and identity theft protection services work?
- How to get a free credit report and why you should
- What is a good credit score?
- The truth about credit repair
- When free credit reports aren't so free - how new rules force ads to disclose costs
- Debt settlement
- Debt consolidation
- Credit counseling
- Debt management
- Can I negotiate credit card debt reduction?
- Differences between debt settlement, credit counseling, and debt consolidation
- Settle credit card debt without getting ripped off
- Debt settlement - will it destroy your credit?
- Alternatives to bankruptcy - debt settlement and credit counseling
- Differences between a debt consolidation loan and a debt consolidation service
- Credit card debt elimination without resorting to debt settlement
- Bad credit debt consolidation options
- How to find low interest credit cards and what you need to qualify
- Debt strategies for people with bad credit
- What are the impacts of debt settlement and debt consolidation on your credit score?
Home Equity Loans
- Home equity lines of credit
- Home equity installment loans
- Bad credit home equity loan
- Home equity loans for debt consolidation
- Home equity line of credit vs. traditional second mortgage
- With home prices falling are home equity loans still a viable option?
- Should I use the equity in my home to pay off my credit cards?
- Find out how home equity lines of credit are being closed with no warning
- What is the Homebuyer Tax Credit and how does it work?
- FHA 203(k) loan program provides money for home repairs and renovation
- Do loan modifications really help prevent foreclosure?
- Learn how to avoid loan modification scams
- Who qualifies for a loan modification?
- Mortgage loan modification - do it yourself vs. using a service
- How does a loan modification work?
- Questions about loan modification companies
- What is the Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program?
- The Making Home Affordable Program - a complete guide
- Changes to HAMP program - Jan-2010
- Applying for a loan modifcation - what you need to know
- How to qualify for a HAMP loan modification
- Loan modification results falling below expectations
- Efforts made to improve HAMP results - find out how it affects you
- Is a mortgage refinance a good option to deal with debt?
- Is mortgage refinance right for you?
- Understanding mortgage refinance options and terminology
- Refinance with cash out
- Low rate refinance
- Refinance to a fixed rate
- Bad credit refinance
- How Does refinancing Work?
- When is it worth it to refinance?
- Refinancing a mortgage with bad credit
- What to do if your adjustable rate mortgage is about to adjust?
- Getting the best fixed rate mortgage can be a big stress reliever
- A few minutes could save you thousands on your mortgage refinance
- How many times can you refinance a mortgage?
- FHA loans
- FHA pro's & con's
- FHA loan requirements
- FHA mortgage rates
- Are FHA loans the replacement for subprime mortgage lending?
- What are the pro's and con's of refinancing
- How are mortgage rates determined?
- Bad credit mortgage loans with low interest rates
- Are interest only mortgage loans still available?
- Unsecured loans
- Bad credit personal loans
- Payday loans
- Auto secured loans
- Peer to peer lending
- What are unsecured personal loans?
- Can you get a personal loan if you have bad credit?
- Payday loans - are they a ripoff?
- Is there a responsible way to use payday loans?
- Payday loans - what is the true cost?
- Alternatives to personal loans for people with bad credit
- Peer to Peer lending - is it the wave of the future?
- The myth of the bad credit personal loan
- The pro's and con's of taking out a 401k loan
- What is an overnight loan and are they hard to get?
Tax Debt Relief
- Tax debt relief - the basic facts you need to know
- Can you settle tax debt on your own or do you need to hire a tax professional?
- Real estate tax credits
- Doing your own taxes vs. using a tax pPro
- How to find a tax professional
- How long does it take to get your tax refund back?
- Unemployment benefits overview and guide
- How to file for unemployment online
- How long can you collect unemployment?
- Factors that raise unemployment rates
- What can cause unemployment benefits to be denied?